Tuesday, October 10, 2006

so much for late breaking news....



here is my karaoke fun picture, I think that I need to go for more singing lessons though, anyone know a good singing teacher?! bwahahahah

I went to NEw York this weekend with Taylor for her step-brothers wedding... didn't get to see any new york though :( ate lots of tasty food though

I have a bunch of mid-terms and projects that are coming due soon so I will likely be a boring person for a while (what's new eh!) but i plan to live it up over the Christmas holidays!

I also am looking forward to going to the death cab concert on halloween with jackman and taylor, what was i doing last year on halloween??? hmmm.... Oh yeah, hanging with my boyz

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Jesse Wells said...

Hey sista! I'm glad you've finally updated your blog. I've been checking almost fanatically for a new post. Give me more information, I need more Robin. More, more, more!!!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Monisaurus-Rex said...

ROROROBIN!!! XD XD XD You have a blog!!!!! WOOOOTTT Now I can stal--- I mean catch up on your everyday happenings :$

 

Post a Comment

<< Home